- You can now rename your Homes! In the details page for any of your own Homes, there is now an edit icon next to the Home name that will bring up a VR keyboard. Express yourself with a brand new Home name that will be reflected in recommendations, gateways, and friends' Places lists.
- We've made it easier to manage items. You can now easily relocate items directly from the inventory menu to move or reposition them. We've also reduced download sizes for faster item delivery.
- We've polished up the presentation of Homes in our menus to be much faster and more intuitive.
- Updated audio driver to improve Rift S audio quality.
- Updated firmware to reduce occurrence of display issues.
If you're using Oculus Rift S and experiencing black screen and/or cable enumeration issues, please try opting into the latest PTC (
https://support.oculus.com/200468603765391/) build of the Oculus software. We've included updates that should help.
As always, if you encounter any issues with this software release, please be sure to report them using the Help Center > Provide Feedback option within the Oculus desktop software. If you have any feature requests or suggestions to make the Oculus software even better, please head over to our UserVoice page to share your feedback. Thanks for your continued help!